Wednesday, November 2, 2011

BirchBox: A Monthly Visitor You'll Look Forward To


 
Finding packages on my porch is always exciting, but, except on my birthday and around the holidays, I always know what's going to be in them. (I do most of my shopping online.)

So I was really happy to recently discover a delightful mystery-package-on-the-porch treat: BirchBox. You sign up on their site and for just $10 a month, you receive a beautifully packaged box of curated product samples. It's always a happy surprise. And every month I've discovered at least one product that I now love and/or can't live without.

Some recent favs include the best lip treatment ever from Jouer (I'm slightly obsessed), a fab blush by Laura Geller, and fun-and-easy peel off/press on nail polish appliqués (in glitter!) from Incoco.

If you like the samples, you can hit the BirchBox shop and buy the full-size product. They give you a reward point for every dollar you spend and 100 points = $10 in the store. Shipping is always free for the full-size samples from the monthly shipment (and free over $50). And, beside making great beauty product discoveries, you'll never have a shortage of sturdy boxes and pink tissue paper.

(You can like BirchBox on Facebook or follow them on Twitter.)



6 comments:

weddingdressesanglew said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.

dress1 said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Of course, what a great site and informative posts about wedding dresses , I will bookmark this site. keep doing your great job and always gain my support.I can't wait to see your next great post.

stark Tony said...

When you try to use some really nice brown motorcycle leather jacket or even the top design brown slim leather jacket you can just follow them at cwmalls.com

lilei said...

According to the occasion, wedding could be separated into two styles, formal or traditional wedding and informal or casual wedding. Wedding Dresses should really be fitted for that wedding occasion no matter what sort of occasion you like. There are two examples. For informal summer wedding, it’s great to select island wedding gowns or Beach Wedding Dresses because they are mainly casual bridal gowns. Another example is formal wedding dresses. Perhaps floor-length mermaid wedding gowns are most brides’ favorite. The Mermaid Wedding Dresses are able to make brides more elegant. If you’re planning to possess a formal wedding, mermaid wedding dress on sale provided by our web shop is the best option on your behalf.

Kaylee said...

I write to give myself strength. I write to be the characters that I am not.
Beach Wedding Dresses

Kaylee said...

I write to give myself strength. I write to be the characters that I am not.
Beach Wedding Dresses