Sunday, December 16, 2007

My Review of Pomfert

Originally submitted at Onlineshoes.com

Discover all-day comfort in the Pomfert boot from Rockport. Soft, oiled nubuck leather upper has elastic goring at the sides for a snug fit. The Dynamic Suspension DMX foam chamber built into the insole board adds an additional level of cushion, while the rubber outsole provides steady footing on ...

Quite Possibly the Perfect Boot

By Material Girl on 12/16/2007

5out of 5

Sizing: Feels true to size

Width: Feels true to width

Pros: Stable, Cute, Durable, Comfortable

Best Uses: Casual Wear, Office, Travel, Going Out

Describe Yourself: Stylish

I love this boot--it may be the best boot I've purchased. I can literally wear them all day long, shopping, running around, to the office, out to dinner. They're more comfortable than some of my boots with much lower heels. They look great with skirts and jeans. I'm very pleased with this purchase.

(legalese)

No comments: