Saturday, October 25, 2008

Timberland Bargains from 6pm.com

My left knee has been giving me some trouble lately. The doctor told me: no yoga, no heels, no bending knee while sitting. Only one of those things is at all likely to happen. I did, however, decide that doc was, in effect, ordering me to shop for some flatter boots. (The day they gave me a brace which I hate and won't be wearing, I had on these.)

I clicked around for a bit and found these cool looking Timberland Flora boots on Amazon at a great price and I bought them. Then I googled the boot and found them on 6pm.com for even cheaper, so I canceled the Amazon transaction and bought them from 6pm. They're super comfortable and I love the look of them. In person they're a warm caramel color--good fall footwear. (They've since completely sold out on 6pm.)



Since I was so satisfied with these boots, I explored 6pm for other Timberland styles. There are a number of them that I dug, but very few were left in size 8.5--they've all gone of sale for $29.95 and seem to be moving fast. (I had a few pairs in my shopping cart for a couple of days and they went out of stock before I could snap them up.) I did find these rock star ankle boots. I couldn't decide on which color to get--the safe black or the wacky purple, so I got both. (They were cheap, fellow shoppers.)



Granted, these are not flat by a longshot, but they look like a steady wedge, they're cool, and I couldn't pass them up at the price.

5 comments:

weddingdressesanglew said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.

LIli said...

Christian Louboutin high heels
High heels shoes design depends on the individual preferences, so can choose their favorite style. But a pair of high heels "heel" and "bottom", I think is no compromise, must have perfect key position, because that is the key to comfort of influence to walk.

Kaylee said...

So the bridesmaids live out their own style, choose a dress that flatters their figures and is tailored to your taste, or perhaps even a color.
wedding dresses

liza sood said...


Thanks for this useful information!! I like your great collections.
Please check out our collections at http://fashionvogues.com/

Alice Chen said...

THE dimension 9 men’s footwear weighs in at close to 270g. The actual footwear holds true in order to it's dimension while offering the tight match. This particular natural nike free 3.0 V5 running footwear is fantastic for street operating. The environment Move Top notch 8 will come in 7 colorways. All of the provided colorways tend to be thrilling and really should not really dissatisfy anybody.

Visiting top of the, all of us visit a extremely breathable Flymesh top. Not just top of the is actually extremely breathable, but additionally provides incredible amounts of light-weight balance. Such as additional Nike footwear for example Nike free 3.0 V6 women grey Vomero 10, all of us observe strategically positioned Powerful Flywire wires within the midfoot region that offer unequaled assistance. All of us additionally observe an interior back heel counter-top which envelops the actual hindfoot having a excellent benefit.