- Gap school boy plaid blazer, worn to work today--original price: $98; online price: $44.99; Material Girl price: $24.99 (in store); savings: $73.01.
- Kenneth Cole satchel, winter white leather, quite possibly my favorite bag ever due to all the hidden pocket and its capacity to hold my makeup bag, cell phone, wallet, one diaper, three toy tractor trailers, and a binky--original price: $274; Material Girl price: $69; savings: $205.
- Charles David Stunner black leather peeptoe wedges--original price: $194.95; Material Girl price: $58.79; savings: $136.16.
- My two Dillard's shoe purchases--original price (combined): $229; Material Girl price: $51.50 (how Van Halen!); savings: $177.50.
- A vintage brown sequin jacket that will possibly be an accessory at Donya's wedding if it's chilly--eBay seller claimed it was purchased for $700 at a vintage boutique in Beverly Hills (what the heck--we'll go with that); Material Girl price: $41; savings: $659.
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Material Girl's Week of Savings!
I've made several good bargain purchases over the last week or so that I'm kind of excited about. Today I will share: