The current issue (Aug/Sept featuring a lovely, butt-kickin Rosario Dawson on the cover) included nine pages of ad with nine ads to a page (that's 81 ads in all for my fellow English majors. I've got a calculator right here in my PC).
I thought it would be fun to pick out an ad on each page of the current issue Bustshop and give you the lowdown:
- pg. 111: Pantyline Productions: "Saving the world through panties." Adorable offerings for your tushies and 20% of sales benefit good causes. Favorite item: the hot pink "I heart my vagina" panties.
- pg. 112: Bored Inc.: "Vinyl Wall Art, Bags & Jewelry." Favorite items: I love their Decorama line of adhesive vinyl wall art.
- pg. 113: Honeybear Designs: "Hand silk-screened t-shirt and accessories." Favorite items: bakelite hoop necklaces.
- pg. 114: Naked Art: This is the online store of an Birmingham-based gallery/shop. The art and jewelry are sold on consignment. Favorite items: All the jewelry by Jeanne Flint.
- pg. 115: Super Maggie: "Beautiful hand dyes & printed t-shirts and tunics," etc. Favorite items: the handmade wool felted scarves.
- pg. 116: Posh Girl Vintage: "From couture to street style." Favorite items: couldn't possibly choose--I could browse this site all day. But the vintage dresses almost make me weep they're so beautiful. (I should have been born a few decades earlier. Except for the whole not-having-a-job-staying-home-and-having-babies-and-cooking-post-roast thing.)
- pg. 117: Gigi: An Online Boutique: "Proud to offer quality intimates in hard to fine bust sizes from your favorite name brands." They do free returns, ladies. Favorite items: A lovely line of camis.
- pg. 118: Plaid Pony Vintage: Spend 100 clams and the shipping is free. Favorite items: Their selection of darling aprons some of which I wish were skirts.
- pg. 119: Paper-doll: "Online clothing boutique and gallery." Favorite items: love their selection of dresses--great styles and good prices.