Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Katie's Toga Part 2

As I semi-predicted below, Go Fug Yourself tackled Katie Holmes' toga/dress/thing today. And they liked it (along with 60% of readers who took their survey).

And for the record, I posted before they did, time stamp not withstanding (I edited later in the day but actually posted before 10 a.m. est.; the Fug ladies are on West Coast time and posted at 10:32 a.m.).

I have to admit, the outfit looked much better in a full-body shot. But I still thinks it's ick.

1 comment:

厦门 said...

power balance
silly bandz
EFX bracelet
Raymond Weil Watches
concord papillon
rolex datejust 36mm
wedding dresses develop quality for discerning customers and Experience the comfort, free shipping.
Buy evening dresses with a price guarantee and top rated customer service.