Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Who Who Who Else Thinks This Owl is Fab?

I mentioned the other day that I won an eBay auction for a giant owl necklace. Said accessory arrived via USPS today and it's pewter and brass and fabulous in a '70s kitschy kind of way--and it's BIG. I'm planning my whole outfit around it tomorrow. It looks like I'm officially into a large necklace phase. The auction for the big Carrie-Bradshaw-S&TC-season-1 beaut of a butterfly necklace I want ends in about an hour, so I'm currently waiting it out. And I've already bid on a crazy--and large--seashell necklace that's ending on Friday. (As you know, I normally don't bid until the end of the auction, but this necklace was part of a lot, and the other stuff was crappy. When that auction ended with no bids, I asked the seller to list the necklace by itself. It would have been rude not to place a bid right away.)

1 comment:

厦门 said...

power balance
silly bandz
EFX bracelet
Raymond Weil Watches
concord papillon
rolex datejust 36mm
wedding dresses develop quality for discerning customers and Experience the comfort, free shipping.
Buy evening dresses with a price guarantee and top rated customer service.