Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Brand Love: Chie Mihari

I recently popped into Anthropologie and left with the best shoes. My Anthro store used to carry shoes, then didn't for a while, then suddenly did again in an odd shoe-tent sort of thing erected in the middle of the clothing section. Now the shoe-tent is gone and there are stacks of shoe boxes in the sale section, including boxes containing these Chie Mihari sandals, a steal at $89 from $358 (my own photos).


Do you see those straps? Grey, beige, black and three shades of brown: these officially go with everything. And let me tell you, they are the most comfortable heels I've ever had on, and I say that after wearing them both shopping and to the airport.

Of course, I've been watching Chie Mihari on eBay. Here's a link to their collection on Piperlime. I adore these two pairs, as well as the maryjanes.

No comments: