Thursday, August 14, 2008

Designer Steals from Real Runway eBay Store

One of my favorite eBay stores (whose items are delivered to my inbox daily via a favorite search) is Real Runway. This seller offers designer clothing, shoes and accessories--and they all start bidding at 99 cents.

I've been watching Real Runway for a while and finally made my first two purchases from the store--and of course they were terrific bargains.

First was this feminine Jovovich Hawk silk blouse featuring touches of lace. I love the shape. It was $32. (JH items generally retail for several hundred dollars.)


I also won the auction for these white patent leather Belle by Sigerson Morrison peeptoe wedges, a steal at $31 (original price: $295). I love white shoes--and will totally wear them after Labor Day.

No comments: