Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Great Prices at Shoefly, Trouble with 6pm.com

I've been trying to buy a pair of Jeffrey Campbell ankle boots from 6pm.com all day, and the site won't let me check out. I called the phone number listed on the site and simply got a recording saying to email them. (You are certainly no Zappos, 6pm.com.) I sent a message this afternoon and have yet to hear back. (Note that 6pm.com is the only place online I could find these particular boots in the size and color I want and that they are super on sale.) I'll post later on how this situations turns out, fellow shoppers.

In the meantime, I found another pair of Jeffrey Campbell boots. Or maybe they are shoes. They are sort of a book-shoe hybrid. And talk about super on sale! Shoefly.com is having a site-wide extra 40% off event (the discount is calculated when the item hits your shopping cart), so I bought these in the black suede: original price--$95; sale price--$39.60. If you choose to take advantage of this sale note that Shoefly charges for shipping and all sales are final for sale items. Let's they hope they fit!


An update to my last post: I decided to return the green kimono top I bought from Anthropologie that I mentioned below. It is indeed a bad green and it's bordering on costumey. I didn't work no matter what I tried on with it.

No comments: